Students/ early-career researchers * € 60
Regular participants € 90
*Students must send proof of their status by email to email@example.com
Early-career researchers are participants with no permanent position.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The MedPalynoS Secretariat must be notified about the cancellation of the registration in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs will be applied for cancellations received before the 15th August 2021 (23:59). No refund will be issued for cancellations received after this date.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable before/in parallel with the abstract submission.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- It is obligatory for at least the first author to register, attend the conference, and present each paper.
The co-authors who wish to attend the conference can register to MedPalynoS 2021 at any time until the 4th September 2021.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants at MedPalynoS 2021. Each participant may serve as the presenting author of one abstract only.
- Registration must be received no later than the
15th30 June 2021 to ensure that your abstract is included in the conference program and scheduled for presentation.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be included in the publication.
- Registration for co-authors and non-presenting participants will be possible until the 4th September 2021.
How to Register for Conference Participation
- To register as conference participant, you need an account in the ConfTool system of this event.
The account allows to access registration details and payment information at any time after registration.
- Create a New ConfTool Account
If you have not obtained a ConfTool account for this conference before, your first step will be to create a new account.
As author, member of the program committee or reviewer for this event, you will most likely already hold a ConfTool account. Please use your existing account for registration as participant.
To create a new account, select the link “Register New” on the login page and follow the instructions given there. Please enter your full name and address, and provide a valid e-mail address, as these details are required to contact you and used for name badges, invoices, and receipts.
- Login to The ConfTool System
If you already hold an account, log in with your user name and password under “Registered Users”. If you have forgotten your user name or password, please follow the links next to the corresponding input fields.
- The Participant Registration Process
To start the registration process, please click on “Register as Participant” on the overview page of your ConfTool account.
Please state your participant status
Now check the Conference Registration form to register to participate (price depend on your participant status).
Please confirm your or enter a different invoice address, the EU VAT ID if the invoice address is located in Europe and chose the Payment method (only bank transfer is admitted).
Finally, confirm your entries and the registration terms for participants.
Please note that your registration for participation is binding and the full fee has to be paid within the given period.